Siven Bulgaria accredits fabric for protective overalls with certificate 141 26 + AC
We believe that business should not be interrupted even for a week, so in response to the strict measures introduced by the World Health Organization, we took immediate action to enable absolutely every employer to protect its employees completely!
We set a goal to create a perfect protective overall, so:
1. We gathered the opinions of experts and developed fabrics and a cut of a protective suit that meets all the requirements for protection.
2. To be sure of the quality of the fabric, we sent it for testing in a European laboratory.
3. In it, after undergoing all kinds of tests, the fabric is accredited with indicators of the highest class and we received a certificate 141 26 + AC!
We did it!
You now have the opportunity to prepare flawlessly against all infectious agents, including:
• Against viruses and penetration of synthetic blood.
• Against wet bacteria and liquids.
• Against biologically contaminated aerosols.
• Against the penetration of contaminated dust.
* And all listed are ISO certified of the highest class.
In addition to high-quality materials, our team tailored the details of the overalls with precision regarding elasticity, water and wind resistance and comfort when moving, even after repeated use!
In this way we present you a product refined to the smallest detail, and you can rest easy for your employees!
Protecting our workers means protecting our business: Certified protective clothing for the medical work environment.